    Access database. When I post it, and do the insert - garbage goes into
    the database. I can sucessfully read from the db - prefacing a all my
    response.writes with a server.HTMLEncode call. Help!

    Jon, Jun 22, 2005

  2. Jon

    JitGanguly Guest

    Could you try changing Regional settings from Control panle to Hebrew

    JitGanguly, Jun 22, 2005

  3. Hi,

    This should be quite simple

    put a meta at the top of your page
    1) use unicode! this is modern and it simply works
    <% @ codepage=65001 %>

    <% Response.Charset= "utf-8"

    ' Rest of your page comes here...
    %>

    2) method use hte hebrew codepage
    windows-1255
    <% @ codepage=1255 %>

    <% Response.Charset= "windows-1255"

    %>

    Now your browser should not post 'garbage' anymore to your webserver.

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Jun 23, 2005