Helllo, help me I am a news programer

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Naive Group User, Dec 21, 2009.

  1. I'd like to know when people call you to design a website, what you
    are going to tell them the first time they call you to their office ?

    Do you bring any thing with you to tell them how what you have done ?
    Give me an real exemple when you accept the bid the first tiem
    please ?



    PLEASE pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Thank you
    Naive Group User, Dec 21, 2009
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On Dec 21, 6:43 pm, Naive Group User <> wrote:
    > I'd like to know when people call you to design a website, what you
    > are going to tell them the first time they call you to their office ?
    >
    > Do you bring any thing with you to tell them how what you have done ?
    > Give me an real exemple when you accept the bid the first tiem
    > please ?
    >
    > PLEASE pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    >
    > Thank you


    When I was first told to do so, i was so nervous, my mind is having
    something inside, I always think I must come here to ask you for
    resolutions, What can i do without you ? you see ?

    Now you can help me please
    Naive Group User, Dec 21, 2009
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Naive Group User

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 21 Dec 2009, Naive Group User <> wrote:

    > On Dec 21, 6:43 pm, Naive Group User <> wrote:
    >> I'd like to know when people call you to design a website, what you
    >> are going to tell them the first time they call you to their office
    >> ?
    >>
    >> Do you bring any thing with you to tell them how what you have done
    >> ? Give me an real exemple when you accept the bid the first tiem
    >> please ?
    >>
    >> PLEASE pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    >>
    >> Thank you

    >
    > When I was first told to do so, i was so nervous, my mind is having
    > something inside, I always think I must come here to ask you for
    > resolutions, What can i do without you ? you see ?
    >
    > Now you can help me please


    Once they sign the contract, I go, "Heh heh, gotcha, sucker!"

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/
    http://www.neredbojias.net/
    Neredbojias, Dec 21, 2009
    #3
  4. Naive Group User

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 21 Dec 2009, buzzard <> wrote:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> (snip)
    >> Once they sign the contract, I go, "Heh heh, gotcha, sucker!"

    >
    > When you say "gotcha", which party of the contract are you?
    > The one doing the programming, or the one paying someone
    > to do the programming?


    The former, although it was meant as a joke. I would never be so
    condescending to someone I had the possibility of screwing again.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/
    http://www.neredbojias.net/
    Neredbojias, Dec 22, 2009
    #4
  5. Naive Group User

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 22 Dec 2009, Sherm Pendley <> wrote:

    > Neredbojias <> writes:
    >
    >> On 21 Dec 2009, buzzard <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Neredbojias wrote:
    >>>> (snip)
    >>>> Once they sign the contract, I go, "Heh heh, gotcha, sucker!"
    >>>
    >>> When you say "gotcha", which party of the contract are you?
    >>> The one doing the programming, or the one paying someone
    >>> to do the programming?

    >>
    >> The former, although it was meant as a joke. I would never be so
    >> condescending to someone I had the possibility of screwing again.

    >
    > You can shear a sheep many times, but you can only skin it once!
    >
    > sherm--


    I skinned my knees many times but only shaved my legs once.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/
    http://www.neredbojias.net/
    Neredbojias, Dec 27, 2009
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. IOANNIS MANOLOUDIS

    java programer certification

    IOANNIS MANOLOUDIS, Sep 2, 2005, in forum: Java
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    427
    Adam Maass
    Sep 3, 2005
  2. Boki
    Replies:
    22
    Views:
    795
  3. Harsimran

    C Programer

    Harsimran, Aug 5, 2004, in forum: C Programming
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    707
    Dan Pop
    Aug 19, 2004
  4. Minti

    Re: C Programer

    Minti, Aug 5, 2004, in forum: C Programming
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    341
    Old Wolf
    Aug 15, 2004
  5. Replies:
    8
    Views:
    378
    Oliver Wong
    Mar 21, 2007
Loading...

Share This Page