Help - client wants minor (??) last minute change

kbutterly

Good evening,

My client has just requested a minor, to him, change. He has moved a
menu and he wants to reformat it also. It is just a two level static
asp menu, but now he wants the menu to appear in two columns, like so:

Product Category 1 Product Category 3
Item 11 Item 31
Item 12 Item 32

Product Category 2 Product Category 4
Item 21 Item 41

Is there any relatively easly way to do this? I am wracking my
brain. Would there be a way to build an array or something as the
menu is created and then do something with that?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kathryn