Help - client wants minor (??) last minute change

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by kbutterly, Feb 11, 2007.

  1. kbutterly

    kbutterly Guest

    Good evening,

    My client has just requested a minor, to him, change. He has moved a
    menu and he wants to reformat it also. It is just a two level static
    asp menu, but now he wants the menu to appear in two columns, like so:

    Product Category 1 Product Category 3
    Item 11 Item 31
    Item 12 Item 32

    Product Category 2 Product Category 4
    Item 21 Item 41

    Is there any relatively easly way to do this? I am wracking my
    brain. Would there be a way to build an array or something as the
    menu is created and then do something with that?

    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Kathryn

    kbutterly, Feb 11, 2007

  2. kbutterly

    Jon Paal Guest

    4 dropdownlists positioned in a 2-column , 2 row table ...

    Jon Paal, Feb 11, 2007