    from a specified url file. Do you know how to do?

    Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english. Ciao from italy,

    Federico.

    Federico Bari, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Federico Bari wrote:

    > 1) i have a form inside a layer; i need the answer page update just the same
    > layer and not the entire page; somebody know how to do?

    What do you mean a layer? There is not such concept in HTML. Do you mean
    a <div>? See the answer to question two, as it is the same.

    > 2) i need to update the content of a layer by clicking a link in another
    > position of the page (not in the same layer) and the content must be
    > taken from a specified url file. Do you know how to do?

    Use <iframe>.

    playing://(nothing)

    Toby A Inkster, Aug 31, 2003

  3. .... hi tahnk you. Yes i mean <div...> ... is it not possible make thet two
    things with <div ...> tag? Do i have the same freedom grad with <iframe...>
    instead <div...>? How can i do using <ifram>??? for exampe can i define the
    target of the <form...> with the name of the iframe? and to load a text file
    inside a <iframe>?? tahn you again. federico.

    "Toby A Inkster" <> ha scritto nel
    messaggio news:p...
    > Federico Bari wrote:
    >
    > > 1) i have a form inside a layer; i need the answer page update just the

    same
    > > layer and not the entire page; somebody know how to do?

    > What do you mean a layer? There is not such concept in HTML. Do you mean
    > a <div>? See the answer to question two, as it is the same.
    >
    > > 2) i need to update the content of a layer by clicking a link in another
    > > position of the page (not in the same layer) and the content must be
    > > taken from a specified url file. Do you know how to do?

    > Use <iframe>.
    >
    > --
    > Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS | mailto: |

    pgp:0x6A2A7D39

    Federico Bari, Aug 31, 2003