    hi there my name is ritesh, i am trying to design messenger in yahoo ,
    and msn , like one on meebo.com

    can any one help me by ging me any idea how it can be done....

    checoo, Dec 25, 2006

  2. checoo

    rkk Guest

    checoo wrote:

    > hi there my name is ritesh, i am trying to design messenger in yahoo ,
    > and msn , like one on meebo.com

    Good. Much appreciated.

    > can any one help me by ging me any idea how it can be done....

    But this is not the right place to ask these kind of questions ...
    Any how here are my comments/recommendations:
    If your chat client program needs to be portable across platform you
    can write it in Java or if you prefer writing in C/C++ you can either
    chose GUI libs such as QT/wxWidgets.

    Good luck.

    rkk, Dec 26, 2006