    /su_haimi
    malaysia.

    , Jul 2, 2005

  2. Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed writing in

    > Dear All, about a month ago, I downloaded the
    > "CuteHTML Pro 6" version, installed it and
    > totally forgot about it ..... It now does not want
    > to open and says the demo period is over.
    > Even uninstalling and reinstalling does not
    > help.
    > As I am a senior citizen and a pensioner on
    > US2 per day, I need to ensure that the program
    > does what I need it to do before purchasing it.
    > Is there any way I can get another free trial ?
    > Thanks for any help and suggestions.
    > /su_haimi
    > malaysia.

    You could get another editor, HTML-Kit is free and very good, IMHO.
    <http://www.chami.com/html-kit>

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

    Adrienne, Jul 2, 2005

  3. me Guest

    <> schreef in bericht

    > Dear All, about a month ago, I downloaded the
    > "CuteHTML Pro 6" version, installed it and
    > totally forgot about it ..... It now does not want
    > to open and says the demo period is over.
    > Even uninstalling and reinstalling does not
    > help.
    > As I am a senior citizen and a pensioner on
    > US2 per day, I need to ensure that the program
    > does what I need it to do before purchasing it.
    > Is there any way I can get another free trial ?
    > Thanks for any help and suggestions.
    > /su_haimi
    > malaysia.

    start-help-restore. IF you use WinXP.
    Then reinstall the prog.
    But be aware that all installs you did in the last month will also be
    reversed.

    Otherwise you have to search the register for remains of CuteHTML. This can
    be done by hand if you know how to do it. But (after uninstall of CuteHTML)
    you can also try one of the free registry cleaners from the internet.

    me, Jul 2, 2005
  4. "me" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    da5i8e$50g$1.ov.home.nl...
    > <> schreef in bericht
    > >
    > > Dear All, about a month ago, I downloaded the
    > > "CuteHTML Pro 6" version, installed it and
    > > totally forgot about it ..... It now does not want
    > > to open and says the demo period is over.
    > > Even uninstalling and reinstalling does not
    > > help.
    > > As I am a senior citizen and a pensioner on
    > > US2 per day, I need to ensure that the program
    > > does what I need it to do before purchasing it.
    > > Is there any way I can get another free trial ?
    > > Thanks for any help and suggestions.
    > > /su_haimi
    > > malaysia.

    > start-help-restore. IF you use WinXP.
    > Then reinstall the prog.
    > But be aware that all installs you did in the last month will also be
    > reversed.
    >
    > Otherwise you have to search the register for remains of CuteHTML.

    It would be nice if one could so easily skip the program protections ! :eek:)
    maybe for this cuthtml program, cleaning the registry would do the
    trick... if it's not too severly crippled.

    Lh

    Laurent Herve, Jul 2, 2005
  5. me Guest

    "> It would be nice if one could so easily skip the program protections !
    :eek:)
    > maybe for this cuthtml program, cleaning the registry would do the
    > trick... if it's not too severly crippled.
    >
    > Lh

    Believe me, this IS the most common way to do it.... and it works in most
    cases....

    me, Jul 2, 2005
  6. mscir Guest

    Adrienne wrote:

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed writing
    >
    >>Dear All, about a month ago, I downloaded the
    >>"CuteHTML Pro 6" version, installed it and
    >>totally forgot about it ..... It now does not want
    >>to open and says the demo period is over.
    >>Even uninstalling and reinstalling does not
    >>help.
    >>As I am a senior citizen and a pensioner on
    >>US2 per day, I need to ensure that the program
    >>does what I need it to do before purchasing it.
    >>Is there any way I can get another free trial ?
    >>Thanks for any help and suggestions.
    >>/su_haimi
    >>malaysia.

    > You could get another editor, HTML-Kit is free and very good, IMHO.
    > <http://www.chami.com/html-kit>

    I second that, I dropped MS FrontPage for HTML-Kit and I've never
    regretted it. There are tons of plug-ins to increase the functionality
    of the program, and the program author answers questions in his newsgroup.

    Mike

    mscir, Jul 2, 2005
  7. solitaire Guest

    http://arachnoid.com -- download ARACHNOPHILIA -- it's freeware.

    solitaire, Jul 3, 2005
  8. jafar Guest

    jafar, Jul 3, 2005

    Re: Help! My "CuteHTML Pro6" Demo has expired ! ..... :p

    Dear All, I do appreciate all of your suggestions
    and will try to download "html-kit" and I do hope
    it has a visual 'drag n drop' type of interface.cos
    my knowledge of 'html' coding is minimal ..... :p
    I'm using Win'98 ... so can't 'roll back'. As for editing
    the registry, I dare not do this
    While we are on the subject of "html", does anyone
    have an idea for a program that will output a 'htm' file
    of, say, a CD or HDD full of PDF filesand motivational
    AudioBook files in a simple file-name and link format
    so that clicking on a link would open the "pdf" it ( or other
    file type ) it refers to ..... Ie... a "simple" for cataloging ( not
    too expensive ) program?
    Thank you all ....... :)
    /su_haimi
    malaysia

    PS- Thank you "Me_Too" for sending me a name and
    serial number.... tried it but it didn't work due to not being
    the correct version.

    On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 10:44:06 -0700, mscir <> wrote:

    >Adrienne wrote:
    >
    >> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed writing
    >>
    >>>Dear All, about a month ago, I downloaded the
    >>>"CuteHTML Pro 6" version, installed it and
    >>>totally forgot about it ..... It now does not want
    >>>to open and says the demo period is over.
    >>>Even uninstalling and reinstalling does not
    >>>help.
    >>>As I am a senior citizen and a pensioner on
    >>>US2 per day, I need to ensure that the program
    >>>does what I need it to do before purchasing it.
    >>>Is there any way I can get another free trial ?
    >>>Thanks for any help and suggestions.
    >>>/su_haimi
    >>>malaysia.

    >> You could get another editor, HTML-Kit is free and very good, IMHO.
    >> <http://www.chami.com/html-kit>

    >I second that, I dropped MS FrontPage for HTML-Kit and I've never
    >regretted it. There are tons of plug-ins to increase the functionality
    >of the program, and the program author answers questions in his newsgroup.
    >
    >Mike

    , Jul 3, 2005