Help! My "CuteHTML Pro 6" Demo has expired ! ..... :-p

suhaimi10

Dear All, about a month ago, I downloaded the
"CuteHTML Pro 6" version, installed it and
totally forgot about it ..... It now does not want
to open and says the demo period is over.
Even uninstalling and reinstalling does not
help.
As I am a senior citizen and a pensioner on
US2 per day, I need to ensure that the program
does what I need it to do before purchasing it.
Is there any way I can get another free trial ?
Thanks for any help and suggestions.
/su_haimi
malaysia.

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed (e-mail address removed) writing in
Dear All, about a month ago, I downloaded the
"CuteHTML Pro 6" version, installed it and
totally forgot about it ..... It now does not want
to open and says the demo period is over.
Even uninstalling and reinstalling does not
help.
As I am a senior citizen and a pensioner on
US2 per day, I need to ensure that the program
does what I need it to do before purchasing it.
Is there any way I can get another free trial ?
Thanks for any help and suggestions.
/su_haimi
malaysia.

You could get another editor, HTML-Kit is free and very good, IMHO.
<http://www.chami.com/html-kit>

me

Dear All, about a month ago, I downloaded the
"CuteHTML Pro 6" version, installed it and
totally forgot about it ..... It now does not want
to open and says the demo period is over.
Even uninstalling and reinstalling does not
help.
As I am a senior citizen and a pensioner on
US2 per day, I need to ensure that the program
does what I need it to do before purchasing it.
Is there any way I can get another free trial ?
Thanks for any help and suggestions.
/su_haimi
malaysia.

start-help-restore. IF you use WinXP.
Then reinstall the prog.
But be aware that all installs you did in the last month will also be
reversed.

Otherwise you have to search the register for remains of CuteHTML. This can
be done by hand if you know how to do it. But (after uninstall of CuteHTML)
you can also try one of the free registry cleaners from the internet.

Laurent Herve

me said:
start-help-restore. IF you use WinXP.
Then reinstall the prog.
But be aware that all installs you did in the last month will also be
reversed.

Otherwise you have to search the register for remains of CuteHTML.

It would be nice if one could so easily skip the program protections ! :eek:)
maybe for this cuthtml program, cleaning the registry would do the
trick... if it's not too severly crippled.

Lh

me

"> It would be nice if one could so easily skip the program protections !
:eek:)
maybe for this cuthtml program, cleaning the registry would do the
trick... if it's not too severly crippled.

Lh

Believe me, this IS the most common way to do it.... and it works in most
cases....

mscir

Adrienne said:
Gazing into my crystal ball I observed (e-mail address removed) writing

You could get another editor, HTML-Kit is free and very good, IMHO.
<http://www.chami.com/html-kit>

I second that, I dropped MS FrontPage for HTML-Kit and I've never
regretted it. There are tons of plug-ins to increase the functionality
of the program, and the program author answers questions in his newsgroup.

Mike

solitaire

Dear All, about a month ago, I downloaded the
"CuteHTML Pro 6" version, installed it and
totally forgot about it ..... It now does not want
to open and says the demo period is over.
Even uninstalling and reinstalling does not
help.
As I am a senior citizen and a pensioner on
US2 per day, I need to ensure that the program
does what I need it to do before purchasing it.
Is there any way I can get another free trial ?
Thanks for any help and suggestions.
/su_haimi
malaysia.

http://arachnoid.com -- download ARACHNOPHILIA -- it's freeware.

jafar

Personally, I use Mozilla Composer which is more than enough for simple
WYSIWYG editing.

suhaimi10

Dear All, I do appreciate all of your suggestions
and will try to download "html-kit" and I do hope
it has a visual 'drag n drop' type of interface.cos
my knowledge of 'html' coding is minimal ..... :p
I'm using Win'98 ... so can't 'roll back'. As for editing
the registry, I dare not do this
While we are on the subject of "html", does anyone
have an idea for a program that will output a 'htm' file
of, say, a CD or HDD full of PDF filesand motivational
AudioBook files in a simple file-name and link format
so that clicking on a link would open the "pdf" it ( or other
file type ) it refers to ..... Ie... a "simple" for cataloging ( not
too expensive ) program?
Thank you all ....... :)
/su_haimi
malaysia

PS- Thank you "Me_Too" for sending me a name and
serial number.... tried it but it didn't work due to not being
the correct version.