Help - Need code example

moty

Do any body have a code example that illustrate the preprocessor of
moving #define macro into the code.
I need to replace all macro call (#define) in my code (file) with the
macro code.

Please help

Moty

santosh

Do any body have a code example that illustrate the preprocessor of
moving #define macro into the code.
I need to replace all macro call (#define) in my code (file) with the
macro code.

Please help

Moty

It's not very clear what you mean, but if you want to see the
preprocessed code, most compilers have switches that can do that. You
may further need to redirect it to a file or specify an output file
name.

Usually the switch is 'E', but check with your compiler's manual.