Help needed with Java OOD assign

R Mar

Hi,
I'm trying to complete an assignment for uni which requires me to
write an ecological simulation in java (using OOD concepts). The main
issue is that im getting little help from tutors at uni, and i haven't
that much experience in using jave or swing.

The program is to simulate sharks, small fish, copepods and algae
moving around a grid (algae is static). where two fish meet, the
highest preditor consumes the other fish, with a 10% chance of
replication. At current all i have is the bare class files and a gui
interface. The simulated movement is to be conducted through
re-drawing squares at varying (x,y) points within a matrix
I really need some help ASAP on this.
If anyone can help then please email me and i will explain more and
supply what code i have at the moment - i would be most grateful!!

cheers