help needed with POI user model

Raghavendra Holla

Hello

We need to create output in a excel and draw charts using the output data.
Since Current POI doesn't draws charts, so we are doing same with macros
(which draws the charts).

We have a template, which contains macros to draw charts. We read this
template using POI usermodel workbook class, add content and send it to user
(jsp). This works perfectly fine till excel size is less than 1 MB. We are
facing a problem, if excel output goes beyond 1MB, the output file looses
its formtting+Macros in it.

Has anybody encountered similar problems? What is the solution for this. I
searched POI document, Bugzlilla, but couldn't find this problem being
reported. Is there anyway to use POI when output is greater than 2 MB?

Thanks for your help

regards
Holla