Help Needed with SMTP mail in ASP.Net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Robert Hanson, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Hi All,

    I am getting an error Could not access 'CDO.Message' object when I run
    the SmtpMail.Send(msg) line as shown below:

    Dim msg As MailMessage = New MailMessage
    msg.To = strRecipientEmailAddressList
    msg.From = strSenderEmailAddress
    msg.Subject = "SimpleERouting AutoNotify Message"
    msg.Body = "SimpleERouting Number " + strErouting + "
    AutoNotify Message From " + strCreator
    SmtpMail.SmtpServer = "localhost"
    SmtpMail.Send(msg)

    This is on my development computer using IIS5.0

    Please help!!

    Thanks,

    Bob Hanson
    CEO