Help Needed with SMTP mail in ASP.Net

Robert Hanson

Hi All,

I am getting an error Could not access 'CDO.Message' object when I run
the SmtpMail.Send(msg) line as shown below:

Dim msg As MailMessage = New MailMessage
msg.To = strRecipientEmailAddressList
msg.From = strSenderEmailAddress
msg.Subject = "SimpleERouting AutoNotify Message"
msg.Body = "SimpleERouting Number " + strErouting + "
AutoNotify Message From " + strCreator
SmtpMail.SmtpServer = "localhost"
SmtpMail.Send(msg)

This is on my development computer using IIS5.0

Please help!!

Thanks,

Bob Hanson
CEO