    grants.

    Thanks for your help.

    Roberto

    Roberto Rasto, Sep 29, 2009

  2. Re: SOLVED - Help on Vista & Asp.Net Excel interop

    Thanks for your reply.

    I solved using Microsoft Excel.
    The problem was that I had to create the Desktop Directory under
    systemprofile:

    C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\Desktop

    This is the article:

    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Fo...c4e-62db-488b-af06-44421818ef91?prof=required

    Bye.

    Roberto Rasto, Sep 29, 2009