help opening/closing a window

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Marcus, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Marcus

    Marcus Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm having some trouble with a popup window... From a main page I am
    creating a popup when the user clicks a button. The user then goes
    through some steps and fills out some info, at which point he or she is
    redirected to the original window, now refreshed with the new
    information. This all works fine using the following:

    Click here
    </a>

    However, I am having trouble closing the popup after it reloads the main
    page. I know it must be something simple, but I couldn't find anything
    online that does what I need... I tried messing around with
    window.close(), but I can't get both things to work within the same
    link. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

    Marcus

    Marcus, Jul 22, 2003