help opening/closing a window

Marcus

Hi all,

I'm having some trouble with a popup window... From a main page I am
creating a popup when the user clicks a button. The user then goes
through some steps and fills out some info, at which point he or she is
redirected to the original window, now refreshed with the new
information. This all works fine using the following:

Click here
</a>

However, I am having trouble closing the popup after it reloads the main
page. I know it must be something simple, but I couldn't find anything
online that does what I need... I tried messing around with
window.close(), but I can't get both things to work within the same
link. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Marcus