HELP PLEASE - need Aloha protocol C++ simulator source code

Gandu

I apologize if this is not the appropriate newsgroup to post this
message. Could someone please tell me a good place to get an
an Aloha protocol simulator source code(C++) that is well-documented
and easy to understand. Thanks in advance for your help.

Victor Bazarov

Gandu said:
I apologize if this is not the appropriate newsgroup to post this
message. Could someone please tell me a good place to get an
an Aloha protocol simulator source code(C++) that is well-documented
and easy to understand. Thanks in advance for your help.

Searching for "aloha simulator c++ source code" (no double quotes)
on Google gives me more than 600 links. Some of them are bound to
be useful, don't you think? If they don't contain the source code,
they at least will give you a better idea where to look.

Otherwise, ask in a newsgroup related to what "Aloha protocol" is.
It looks like something for networking. I'd try newsgroups with
"networking" in the name.