Help please

Sivla

i have a win 2000 pro machine with iis5
and VS 2003 enterprise
when i try to create a web application VB dotnet tells me that i dont have
the dotnet framework installed i have version v1.1.4322 installed this is
the most current version. could someone please tell me how to make my iis5
run asp dotnet thanks.

Chris Moore

You need to register the asp.net isapi dll with IIS even after you have
installed IIS. The command to do that is:
%windir%\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis -i

Chris