HELP! Plesk hosted Windows site Default page

Joined
Apr 29, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
On GoDaddy

In Plesk under Websites & Domains/IIS entry under Default documents/custom value I have 1 value: default.html

When I go to my website with no page specified the default.html is not used. If I fully qualify the URL it works fine.

Ideas?

Joined
Apr 29, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Bigger problem. A GoDaddy support person escalated my problem to the next level. They seemed to think it is a problem. An official ticket has been opened.

Joined
Apr 29, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Thanks to the support guys. Apparently something in my innocuous root web.config was the problem. Removed the file and all was fine.