Help: Server.Execute throws exception in Application_Start

frog

Hi, all:

I tried to call Server.Execute in Application_Start and got exception.
Any help is appreciated

You might ask why I want to do that in the first place. Well, I need to
start a background thread in the Application_Start. This background thread
need send Emails. The content of email is from executing a webpage. In
short, this background need to call the Server.Execute which throws exception.

ming