HELP, SOAP Axis -> .NET Service persistent connection?

vic20owner

Hi, I 'm using axis (WSDL2Java) to consume a .NET service via SSL. The
problem is that the service requires more than one call to happen
during a single connection so that it can maintain state (user
authentication state) between calls.

For some reason sate is not being maintained with axis, and I believe
it is because it is making a seperate connection per soap call.

I am using commonsHTTPSender, and have included the wsdd in the path to
make that work. I have also recompiled axis 1.4 to make sure that all
classes are included and have included required libs with the project.

As a test I wrote a quick .net client to connect to the service and it
works fine.

WHY can't I get axis to work with this service? Please help, I've
tried just about everything.

Thanks

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

vic20owner said:
Hi, I 'm using axis (WSDL2Java) to consume a .NET service via SSL. The
problem is that the service requires more than one call to happen
during a single connection so that it can maintain state (user
authentication state) between calls.

For some reason sate is not being maintained with axis, and I believe
it is because it is making a seperate connection per soap call.

I am using commonsHTTPSender, and have included the wsdd in the path to
make that work. I have also recompiled axis 1.4 to make sure that all
classes are included and have included required libs with the project.

As a test I wrote a quick .net client to connect to the service and it
works fine.

WHY can't I get axis to work with this service? Please help, I've
tried just about everything.

I think you need to maintain HTTP session between
calls for this to work.

I have some code doing that which looks like:

TestService service = new TestServiceLocator();
Test tst = service.getTestService();
(Stub)tst)._setProperty(Stub.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY, new Boolean(true));

Try it out and see if you can get it working.

Arne