    one has done it. I also want to know where i can find more exemplos of
    c++.
    Tanks, Henrique.

    Henrique, Oct 8, 2003

  2. "Henrique" <> wrote...
    > I am trying to develop a class to access the dmoz structure file,
    > but, since i am new to c++, i am having a hard time.

    'dmoz' is not defined by the language. If you can explain what you're
    trying to achieve and show what you've done so far, and ask particular
    questions, we could try to help. Please consider, though, that your
    problem has to be of C++ _language_ nature. If it isn't (for example,
    you don't know the algorithm you need), comp.lang.c++ is not the right
    place to ask.

    > I wonder if some
    > one has done it. I also want to know where i can find more exemplos of
    > c++.

    www.google.com

    Victor

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 8, 2003