Help with Boa on Win98 with unicode installed

Raymond Arthur St. Marie II of III

Hey Group, a question please.

Has anyone ever struggeled with that install of Boa in Win98.
I've followed the Docs. Tryed the "-E" switch while in DosPrompt. Made sure the
wxPython version matched Python version...

What am I missing folks?

Recomendations on just waiting for Python2.3 and the next higher wxPython?

TIA
Ray

JanC

(e-mail address removed) (Raymond Arthur St. Marie II of III ) schreef:
Has anyone ever struggeled with that install of Boa in Win98.
I've followed the Docs. Tryed the "-E" switch while in DosPrompt. Made
sure the wxPython version matched Python version...

What am I missing folks?

Don't use the unicode version of wxPython on Win9x, if that's possible?

Unicode wxPython gives problems on my Win98SE system too, but Boa starts up
fine when I run it with ANSI wxPython (didn't try to actually use it yet).