help with crystal.net and vs2005

Rick

Hi guys!!

I have a problem using crystal.net and vs2005, i've made some reports using
crystal and i've published them using IIS, when i see a report in vs2005
designer it looks fine, then i publish it, but when see any report in my
browser some text is on other text (overwrite), some lines change it place
or just disappear.

I've tested it using IE7 and FF 2, and its the same problem in both
browsers, is there a vs2005 bug? a crystal bug? does exist a way to fix it?

Regards.
Rick.