help with debugging safari

windandwaves

Hi Folk

I am trying to debug my page in Safari.

Please have a look at

http://www.friars.co.nz/listing.php?p=ptc

When clicking on the images on the right-hand-side, they open at the
top of the page in a big size.

However, in Safari the JS does not work and it opens in a new window
(my backup for if JS does not work). I have been trying to debug this
on a Mac + Safari, but I could not find the problem.

Can you help by telling me what is wrong with the JS in Safari.

Thank you

Nicolaas