Help with displaying images in CherryPy

David Lyon

Hi all,

I have a very simple question about configuration under CherryPy - it is
such a simple one but I have been struggling to find an answer for a few
days.

All I want is a sample configuration file that will allow me to display
a page with a jpeg on it.

Whilst there are some examples in the CherryPy examples, they are mixed
with so many other concepts that it is difficult for me (a newbie) to
figure it out. None actually show me where to put image files.

This really should only take a few minutes for somebody who has done
this in CherryPy before and I would certainly appreciate the assistance
because it doesn't seem covered in any documentation that i could find.

Regards

David