Help with the use of an 'Object' - please

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by p byers, Aug 31, 2007.

  1. p byers

    p byers Guest

    Hi
    Sorry this is a bit off topic - but it is nearly on topic
    and
    I am sure that someone in here will know the answer !!

    So please forgive my cheekyness for asking.

    I create WMV files using Windows Movie Maker

    I play them in WebPages by creating the following Object

    OBJECT ID="mediaPlayer"
    WIDTH ="480"
    HEIGHT ="360"
    CLASSID ="CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6"
    CODEBASE
    ="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701"

    STANDBY ="Loading Microsoft Windows Media Player components..."
    TYPE=application/x-oleobject" VIEWASTEXT

    The object is followed by a few 'PARAM's

    I cannot find the documentation showing all of the optios for
    PARAMs

    Does anyone know if there is an option for 'AtEnd' (or whatever)
    in which I can specify an action to be taken when the file has
    finished playing ??

    OR

    Where I can get get the full documetation for the object ???

    Thank you (I hope)
    Pete (Northolt UK)
    p byers, Aug 31, 2007