    browser in windows and it has the aqua skin. if someone has used it
    before or knows how please let me know.

    Thank you.

    soni29, Jul 18, 2003

  2. SkinLF should be quite straight forward, you just need to add a few lines
    of code in your main class to set the theme and then update the UI L&F
    manager. Note you'll need to download the theme jars seperately I
    believe, at least last time I used it this was the case.

    Go to their site and download the full package, theres a demo included.

    Chris

    Chris Lambert, Jul 18, 2003

  3. soni29

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 18 Jul 2003 09:11:40 -0700, (soni29) wrote or
    quoted :

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/laf.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.