Here are some SAP requirements with my end Clients

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Imran, Jun 12, 2007.

  1. Imran

    Imran Guest

    JOB ID: ASY 1201>>> Please refer to the Job ID in all your
    communication both in subject line of your email and in the body
    text.

    * Note: My new Yahoo MSGR ID < mji_imms >

    Hi friends, hope you doing good!

    Here are some requirements with my end customers

    Let me know if you have any one on these requirements -

    PS - Please send me the best profiles matching the requirements
    perfectly

    Requirement 1 -

    We're looking for SAP functional resources with experience using those
    modules in an IS-Oil downstream environment.

    3 positions

    San Antonio, TX

    Duration: 2 months +

    Need SAP -SD/IS-OIL Functional Consultant Need SAP- MM/ IS OIL
    Functional Consultant Need SAP - FICO/IS OIL Functional Consultant

    Requirement 2 -

    We have a requirement for a SAP Portals consultant. The assignment
    involves experience in Installation and post installation support for
    EP7.0 Can we mobilize resources on this skill set.

    Fremont, CA for 4-6 weeks

    Requirement 3 -

    Senior Consultant with core skills in Interaction Center Web Client
    and middleware. Summarized the key requirements below:

    - Ability to write functional specifications for Malaysian technical
    spec development

    - Interaction Center Web Client Configuration (good skills with recent
    Project Experience)

    CT - 6 months

    Need all -inclusive Rates

    Requirement 4 -

    Job Title SAP Basis Administrator - Atleast 6 years experience in the
    specified skill set.

    Location
    St.Louis, MO

    7/1/07

    Duration
    8 months

    Skillsets Required
    This position to help with project workload and support for the SAP
    Basis team. The ideal candidate will have strong SAP Basis
    administration skills (not Security), along with familiarity with SAP
    Enterprise Portal and CRM.

    Requirement 5 -

    We have a requirement for a BW Technical consultant with skill set as
    follows:

    At least 5 years experience in SAP BW with at least 2 years in BW3.5
    or BI 7.0
    Design and development of InfoCubes, DSO, multi-providers, infoobjects
    and related components
    Implement ETL processes including transfer rules, update rules,
    process chains, infopackages
    Implement navigation and time-dependent attributes
    Activate Business Content for FI and other modules
    Create master data including hierarchies
    Create queries and workbooks
    Interact with users to understand business requirements

    Location: Chicago, Duration: 3 months +, Rate: open, Start: immediate

    Requirement 6 -

    SAP WebDynpro Developer 12 Month Contract in TX: Required Skills: SAP
    (ABAP) WebDynpro Developer required for large integration strategy
    incorporating NetWeaver technology (XI, BI, SOA, etc.)

    Pls provide me with your updated profile along with below details....

    Full Name:
    Contact Number:
    Current Location:
    Email id: