Hi guys!

Matija Prahin

Bok decki! Ja sam nov u html-u, pa reko da vam se javim... Moze kakva pomoc?

Do you speak english?

Harlan Messinger

Matija said:
Bok decki! Ja sam nov u html-u, pa reko da vam se javim... Moze kakva pomoc?

Looks like some Slavic language, not Polish, and not transliterated
Russian. "Bok" looks like Russian "bog" = God? Possibly, since "bok
decki" looks like a greeting. "I am new to HTML, in the hand(?)
[something] to you [something something]. Can somebody help?" Or
something like that.
Do you speak english?

Yes, that's the only language you can count on most of us here to speak.

Ed Jay

Harlan Messinger scribed:
Matija said:
Bok decki! Ja sam nov u html-u, pa reko da vam se javim... Moze kakva pomoc?

Looks like some Slavic language, not Polish, and not transliterated
Russian. "Bok" looks like Russian "bog" = God? Possibly, since "bok
decki" looks like a greeting. "I am new to HTML, in the hand(?)
[something] to you [something something]. Can somebody help?" Or
something like that.

The return email address suggests the OP is Hungarian.

Harlan Messinger

Ed said:
Harlan Messinger scribed:
Matija said:
Bok decki! Ja sam nov u html-u, pa reko da vam se javim... Moze kakva pomoc?
Looks like some Slavic language, not Polish, and not transliterated
Russian. "Bok" looks like Russian "bog" = God? Possibly, since "bok
decki" looks like a greeting. "I am new to HTML, in the hand(?)
[something] to you [something something]. Can somebody help?" Or
something like that.

The return email address suggests the OP is Hungarian.

But the language isn't Hungarian, which by the way isn't a Slavic language.

Blinky the Shark

Harlan said:
Matija said:
Bok decki! Ja sam nov u html-u, pa reko da vam se javim... Moze kakva pomoc?

Looks like some Slavic language, not Polish, and not transliterated
Russian. "Bok" looks like Russian "bog" = God? Possibly, since "bok
decki" looks like a greeting. "I am new to HTML, in the hand(?)
[something] to you [something something]. Can somebody help?" Or
something like that.

I'd say it's probably Croatian.

Blinky the Shark

Ed said:
Harlan Messinger scribed:
Matija said:
Bok decki! Ja sam nov u html-u, pa reko da vam se javim... Moze kakva pomoc?

Looks like some Slavic language, not Polish, and not transliterated
Russian. "Bok" looks like Russian "bog" = God? Possibly, since "bok
decki" looks like a greeting. "I am new to HTML, in the hand(?)
[something] to you [something something]. Can somebody help?" Or
something like that.

The return email address suggests the OP is Hungarian.

How?

Ed Jay

Blinky the Shark scribed:
Ed said:
Harlan Messinger scribed:
Matija Prahin wrote:
Bok decki! Ja sam nov u html-u, pa reko da vam se javim... Moze kakva pomoc?

Looks like some Slavic language, not Polish, and not transliterated
Russian. "Bok" looks like Russian "bog" = God? Possibly, since "bok
decki" looks like a greeting. "I am new to HTML, in the hand(?)
[something] to you [something something]. Can somebody help?" Or
something like that.

The return email address suggests the OP is Hungarian.

How?

..hr

Blinky the Shark

Ed said:
Blinky the Shark scribed:
Ed said:
Harlan Messinger scribed:

Matija Prahin wrote:
Bok decki! Ja sam nov u html-u, pa reko da vam se javim... Moze kakva pomoc?

Looks like some Slavic language, not Polish, and not transliterated
Russian. "Bok" looks like Russian "bog" = God? Possibly, since "bok
decki" looks like a greeting. "I am new to HTML, in the hand(?)
[something] to you [something something]. Can somebody help?" Or
something like that.

The return email address suggests the OP is Hungarian.

How?

.hr

This hr?

http://www.iana.org/root-whois/hr.htm

Ed Jay

Blinky the Shark scribed:
Ed said:
Blinky the Shark scribed:
Ed Jay wrote:
Harlan Messinger scribed:

Matija Prahin wrote:
Bok decki! Ja sam nov u html-u, pa reko da vam se javim... Moze kakva pomoc?

Looks like some Slavic language, not Polish, and not transliterated
Russian. "Bok" looks like Russian "bog" = God? Possibly, since "bok
decki" looks like a greeting. "I am new to HTML, in the hand(?)
[something] to you [something something]. Can somebody help?" Or
something like that.

The return email address suggests the OP is Hungarian.

How?

.hr

This hr?

http://www.iana.org/root-whois/hr.htm

:). Yes, when I went and saw "Hrvatska" it made me hungary.

I looked and saw the .hr and ASSumed it was Hungary.

Harlan Messinger

Ed said:
Blinky the Shark scribed:
Ed said:
Harlan Messinger scribed:

Matija Prahin wrote:
Bok decki! Ja sam nov u html-u, pa reko da vam se javim... Moze kakva pomoc?

Looks like some Slavic language, not Polish, and not transliterated
Russian. "Bok" looks like Russian "bog" = God? Possibly, since "bok
decki" looks like a greeting. "I am new to HTML, in the hand(?)
[something] to you [something something]. Can somebody help?" Or
something like that.
The return email address suggests the OP is Hungarian.
How?

.hr

That's Croatia (Hrvatska). Hungary is hu. Sorry, I didn't check your
premise before I replied earlier.

Harlan Messinger

Blinky said:
Harlan said:
Matija said:
Bok decki! Ja sam nov u html-u, pa reko da vam se javim... Moze kakva pomoc?
Looks like some Slavic language, not Polish, and not transliterated
Russian. "Bok" looks like Russian "bog" = God? Possibly, since "bok
decki" looks like a greeting. "I am new to HTML, in the hand(?)
[something] to you [something something]. Can somebody help?" Or
something like that.

I'd say it's probably Croatian.

Likely, I just hadn't looked at her address.

Matija Prahin

Sorry guys! You made me so laugh, I cant thank you enough!
Yes, I am from Croatia. And I was just screwing around...
Thanks for the time.
If I had any questions about HTML, I will ask and probably got an answer...
:)

¤

¤_¤

Matija Prahin said:
Sorry guys! You made me so laugh, I cant thank you enough!
Yes, I am from Croatia. And I was just screwing around...
Thanks for the time.
If I had any questions about HTML, I will ask and probably got an
answer... :)

a je ti engleski malo jaèi

oprostite deèki, tako ste me smijeh...

ako sam imao neka pitanja o html-u, pitat æu i vjerojatno sam dobio odgovor
:)

Vule Jr.

¤_¤ said:
a je ti engleski malo jaèi

oprostite deèki, tako ste me smijeh...

ako sam imao neka pitanja o html-u, pitat æu i vjerojatno sam dobio
odgovor :)

bas, kvari ugled nas hrvata...

--
I jope zivijooo !!!

Ministarstvo Uzemljenja, Virtualne Izolacije te Sluzbene
Gramatike i Pravopisa

Podprecjednik Vlade, Ministar Vule Jr.

http://vinkovci.blog.hr

Tarkan

¤_¤ said:
a je ti engleski malo jaèi

oprostite deèki, tako ste me smijeh...

ako sam imao neka pitanja o html-u, pitat æu i vjerojatno sam dobio
odgovor :)

LOL sitnièari¹ LOL, vjerojatno je oblji nego njihov Rvatski

filip

Matija Prahin said:
Sorry guys! You made me so laugh, I cant thank you enough!
Yes, I am from Croatia. And I was just screwing around...
Thanks for the time.
If I had any questions about HTML, I will ask and probably got an answer...
:)

matija prelo¹ si, to je tebi zajebavanje stranaca koji nas ne razumiju.
vidio sam tvoj post na humoru pa reko da dodjem vidit dal je to fakat
smjesno ili ne.

filip

Matija Prahin said:
Sorry guys! You made me so laugh, I cant thank you enough!
Yes, I am from Croatia. And I was just screwing around...
Thanks for the time.
If I had any questions about HTML, I will ask and probably got an answer...
:)

yes, hopefully for croatians, he will learn english next time before posting
shit like this :))