Hi guys!

Slash

Looks like some Slavic language, not Polish, and not transliterated
Russian. "Bok" looks like Russian "bog" = God? Possibly, since "bok
decki" looks like a greeting. "I am new to HTML, in the hand(?)
[something] to you [something something]. Can somebody help?" Or
something like that.

Croatian isn't so hard to say it russian!! OMGWTFPWN!!!!!

Slash

But the language isn't Hungarian, which by the way isn't a Slavic
language.

Croatian is Slavic..

Slash

Looks like some Slavic language, not Polish, and not transliterated
Russian. "Bok" looks like Russian "bog" = God? Possibly, since "bok
decki" looks like a greeting. "I am new to HTML, in the hand(?)
[something] to you [something something]. Can somebody help?" Or
something like that.

Hello Guys! Im new in HTML and i just wanted to send a message! Can you help
me???

You was very close :))
Slash

Slash

a je ti engleski malo jaèi
oprostite deèki, tako ste me smijeh...

ako sam imao neka pitanja o html-u, pitat æu i vjerojatno sam dobio
odgovor

Oprostite decki, tako ste me nasmijali "you MADE me LAUGH" kuzis? :))

Slash

Or "his"--is Matija = Matthew?
Okay... This is scary... How can u understand everything, i speak 8
launguages and can't speak do so much english to croatian, or croatian to
english...

¤

¤_¤

Slash said:
odgovor

Oprostite decki, tako ste me nasmijali "you MADE me LAUGH" kuzis? :))

ku¾im da je "you made me laugh" ispravno ali on je napisao "you made me so
laugh". Ako veæ zna¹ 8 jezika onda valjda ku¾i¹ da je ovo gramatièki
neispravno...