  1. Guest

    I need suggestions in database programming using c...... Please help....

    , Jan 21, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > I need suggestions in database programming using c......
    > Please help....

    You must be a classmate of nringty <>...
    Look up the follow-ups to his posts for suggestions.

    Cheers

    Vladimir

    Vladimir S. Oka, Jan 21, 2006

  3. a écrit :
    > I need suggestions in database programming using c...... Please help....

    There is no standard way. There are portable solutions based on open
    source SQL DB like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLlite etc.

    IMO, you are designing the wrong way.

    1 - you choose the DB you want acording to your needs
    2 - you chosse the implementation language (C is not obviously the best)

    --
    A+

    Emmanuel Delahaye

    Emmanuel Delahaye, Jan 21, 2006
  4. Malcolm Guest

    <> wrote

    >I need suggestions in database programming using c...... Please help....

    What do you wnat to achieve?
    Do you want to implement a generic database as a learning exercise,
    implement a specific database (eg a list of employees) as a learning
    exercise, use a real database like Oracle, write a simple program which
    stores data but maybe doesn't justify using a full commerical database
    system?

    Malcolm, Jan 21, 2006