hi...

bhakyadittpt

respected sir or madam...
i was finished diploma IT... i know C++.... i need job
based on my qualification...

Victor Bazarov

respected sir or madam...
i was finished diploma IT... i know C++.... i need job
based on my qualification...

Well, you can cross any job involving Usenet out, your netiquette needs
lots of adjustment.

Noah Roberts

Phlip said:
Did your diploma include job-seeking skills?

I'd say probably not, if they're in the US. On the other hand, if they
are then they're screwed anyway because their English is all kinds of
messed up.