    REGS
    Ranjith Kumar.s
    , Nov 7, 2006

  2. mlimber Guest

    wrote:
    > Let me know one thing ,How to create a setup with hide mode.
    > 1.Because i have morethen one file to make a setup but client
    > need only one Exe or Icon.
    > like
    > Copy the Folder Source to Destination with single exe

    You're asking into platform-specific questions which should be posed on
    a newsgroup dealing with your platform
    (http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9).

    Cheers! --M
    mlimber, Nov 7, 2006

  3. red floyd Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi ,
    >
    > Let me know one thing ,How to create a setup with hide mode.
    > 1.Because i have morethen one file to make a setup but client
    > need only one Exe or Icon.
    > like
    > Copy the Folder Source to Destination with single exe
    >

    > REGS
    > Ranjith Kumar.s

    1. You're OT.

    2. Why would you want to hide the fact that you're installing
    something? That's rude, and borders on malware, IMO.
    red floyd, Nov 7, 2006

    Hi ,
    In this software like a spyware.
    REGS
    ranjith
    red floyd wrote:
    > wrote:
    > >
    > > Hi ,
    > >
    > > Let me know one thing ,How to create a setup with hide mode.
    > > 1.Because i have morethen one file to make a setup but client
    > > need only one Exe or Icon.
    > > like
    > > Copy the Folder Source to Destination with single exe
    > >

    > > REGS
    > > Ranjith Kumar.s
    > >

    > 1. You're OT.
    > http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9
    >
    > 2. Why would you want to hide the fact that you're installing
    > something? That's rude, and borders on malware, IMO.
    , Nov 8, 2006
  5. Dave Steffen Guest

    writes:

    First of all, don't top post; it's rude. That having been said...

    > red floyd wrote:
    > > 2. Why would you want to hide the fact that you're installing
    > > something? That's rude, and borders on malware, IMO.

    > Hi ,
    > In this software like a spyware.
    > REGS
    > ranjith

    You apparently don't care about being rude, or ethical, in which case
    I sincerely hope nobody here helps you out.

    Dave Steffen, Ph.D. Disobey this command!
    Software Engineer IV - Douglas Hofstadter
    Numerica Corporation
    dg@steffen a@t numerica d@ot us (remove @'s to email me)
    Dave Steffen, Nov 8, 2006