Hidden parts of the page in ASP.NET???

Curt_C [MVP]

It's most likely just a DIV tag with a style="display:'none';" and an
onClick to change it.

Guest

Hi!

and thx for the info!
can you give me a code sample how to make it?

regards,

gicio

Curt_C [MVP]

untested...but....

onClick="myDiv2.style.display='block';myDiv1.style.display='none';">This is
the text....</div>

It's all clientside in this case though, so hit a javascript group up.

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software