Hidden parts of the page in ASP.NET???

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Guest, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Feb 16, 2004

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    It's most likely just a DIV tag with a style="display:'none';" and an
    onClick to change it.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    http://www.asp.net/Forums/Search/SearchResults.aspx?q=development

    Curt_C [MVP], Feb 16, 2004

    Guest Guest

    Hi!

    and thx for the info!
    can you give me a code sample how to make it?

    regards,

    gicio

    Guest, Feb 16, 2004

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    untested...but....

    onClick="myDiv2.style.display='block';myDiv1.style.display='none';">This is
    the text....</div>

    It's all clientside in this case though, so hit a javascript group up.

    --

    > > > Hi!!
    > > >
    > > > can someone tell me where I can gind some information to get this cool
    > > > feature to hidde text as it's used in the ASP.NET Forums beta search

    ???

    Curt_C [MVP], Feb 16, 2004