    I want to hide the Datarow and Header row in a button click event.
    Please help

    Thanks in Advance
    VijayRama, Oct 10, 2009

  2. On Oct 10, 1:26 pm, VijayRama <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to hide the Datarow and Header row in a button click event.
    > Please help
    >
    > Thanks in Advance

    Did you try to set the GridView's ShowHeader property to False?
    Alexey Smirnov, Oct 10, 2009

  3. VijayRama <> wrote in news:c4ab47d3-a553-4cc8-993f-
    :

    > I want to hide the Datarow and Header row in a button click event.
    > Please help

    Alexey has an answer, but note that if this is what is causing the error
    you posted a few minutes ago, you need to rebuild the entire Grid on the
    postback, as your changes are most likely what is causing your error.

    Peace and Grace,

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA