Hiding menubar of browser

smita bhopale via JavaKB.com

I want t hide menu bar & other toolbar in Interner Explore browser.
In my application i am loading browser at run-time .I don't want any
toolbar & menu bar also.
How can do this in java.

At the end of the application i wanted to restore all the toolbars of
browser.
How can i do this?

Andrew Thompson

I want t hide menu bar & other toolbar in Interner Explore browser.

That is a bit tricky if the user is using FireFox.
In my application i am loading browser at run-time

What? You have an application that opens a browser pointing to
a web page? ..Or you have an applet that opens a new browser window?
...I don't want any toolbar & menu bar also.

Fine, but what do your *users* want?
How can do this in java.

You can't.
At the end of the application i wanted to restore all the toolbars of
browser.

Good for you.
How can i do this?

HTML/CSS or JS. [ Assuming your 'no toolbar' window is not ignored
by the browser, the browser's plug-ins, or the user. ..And note
that in IE, a 'Ctrl N' by the user will get them the same page with
the full tool bars, status bar and address bar restored. Do you
really think you have the right (let alone the power) to remove these
parts of the user's browser? ]

HTH