    when the user tabs out of the texbox, what eventis this??

    Thanks,
    K.
    Kerri, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Kerri

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Unless you make it server-side hidden file as well (that can also be
    accessed at client easily), you'd use only client-side script. By making it
    server-side, you can access it from the server. About the TextBox, OnBlur
    might be the client-side event you could use or onkeyup combines with key
    checking (that was it TAB)

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    MCP,Designer/Developer