    and pressing the back button on the browser wipes out all feedback
    fields I just entered...help!

    thanks

    Greg Alaksdjflk, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Greg Alaksdjflk

    Ray at Guest

    Do you have any anti-caching code in your page? I believe that most
    browsers will show you what you entered if they aren't forced to pull a
    fresh page on every visit.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Feb 26, 2004

  3. The browser normally *does* retain all that. People usually are asking how
    to make it stop doing it. You have to go out of you way to make it behave as
    it is now.

    --

    Phillip Windell [MCP, MVP, CCNA]
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Feb 26, 2004
  4. Greg Alaksdjflk

    Amit Shinde Guest

    if the previous page u requested is "default.asp" using Back (<input
    type=submit value=back>) then it is certainly going to wipe out the
    contents. bcaoz that page is reloaded
    Amit shinde

    Amit Shinde, Feb 28, 2004