home files on desktop

Wybo Dekker

One of my users managed to display all her $HOME files and dirs on her desktop,
although ~/Desktop is empty. How can this happen?

Marc Heiler

Wybo said:
One of my users managed to display all her $HOME files and dirs on her
desktop,
although ~/Desktop is empty. How can this happen?

Not trying to nitpick but what does this have to do with ruby? Might be
better to ask this on a Linux forum or whatever WM/DE you guys are
using.

Wybo Dekker

Marc said:
Not trying to nitpick but what does this have to do with ruby? Might be
better to ask this on a Linux forum or whatever WM/DE you guys are
using.

Sorry! Picked the wrong list!