horizontal news scroller?

Alex D.

does any body knows about some horizontal news scrollers that supports
relative position or that resizes automatically to fit the whole horizontal
space when viewed in different resolutions?

thanks,
alex.

Guest

You may want to hit up some of the DHTML or Javascript groups on that one.
Best you will really get here is a great way to populate it :}

I like www.DHTMLCentral.com for stuff like that, but google should do you
wonders in this case.

Alex D.

thanks guys. now I am using a free horizontal scroller from here:
http://javascripts.vbarsan.com/ but it has some limitations since you have
to specify the width prior to show the scroller...I tried to dynamically get
the available width but didnt work for me.