    scrolling but horizontal scrolling works if we try it with the touchpad. The
    only one possible solution I see is to use JAVA scripting.

    Just D.

    Just D., Mar 3, 2005

  2. Just D.

    frizzle Guest

    It could be that this is not the case here, but it's easy to check:

    Asuming you're using DreamWeaver:
    Dreamweaver always inserts one or two lines in your pages before
    the <html> tag. Delete those lines, and the problem could be solved...

    frizzle, Mar 4, 2005

  3. Just D.

    Just D. Guest

    Actually not. I can scroll any page (aspx, html, ...) in a horizontal
    direction using my touch pad. It's not configurable using a standard way and
    I decided to use a JAVA script that should be executed onscroll() event of
    the form. The question was how to scroll the page back to the initial
    position in a horizontal direction using JAVA script.

    Just D.

    The idea was to use

    Just D., Mar 4, 2005