Horizontal Scrolling

Just D.

I'm using the frame set as a combination of aspx and html pages. It works
great but the I can't disable the horizontal scrolling. First time I found
that I can make the main menu invisible sliding it off the current frame, it
was interesting and I tried to block that. Doesn't help. I still can scroll
in a horizontal direction any aspx frame and that's not funny.

How can I disable it?

It's not easy to get such effect using usual mouse but using a touchpad
(Laptop or Tablet PC) you easily can scroll your page.

What's the easiest way to block that? TO inject a JAVA script on mouse
scroll? It's not very cool but possible. Maybe I'm missing some tags?

Just D.