    EXPERIMENT! So I have to write (ld--)-1 and wait for the compiler to
    interpret it as: take ld value, rest ONE from it, then diminish ld by
    one...
    Fabrizio J Bonsignore, Feb 6, 2012

  2. OH! Why do they keep playing in McDonald s radio, Starbucks s radio,
    Wendy s radio, 7-11 radio... the music they are playing on top/with
    the files stolen from my computer along with the computer in NYC in
    2003 by a police officer in police precinct 17th after I was asking
    for orientation from a Belgium diplomatic aide in the UN mission
    because of a set of dungeon-master pictures and Arab rumors of
    systematic killing of the people of ESPCM school? Something to do with
    Rihanna, Gnarley (?!), etc? And my files. Particularly RIGHT NOW my
    very first GR30 PATCH being used with no payment. Did they go against
    the GR30 support email group TOO? I can output the ORIGINAL THEMES
    they based their prized songs on...

    Danilo J Bonsignore
    Fabrizio J Bonsignore, Feb 6, 2012

  3. I cannot stand your SCREAMS, RIJOSA, in ALL chain stores I visit.
    Missed the closeness, Rihanna, Rija-Ana, Rijosa? **You ave my whish
    you ever got all that post stuff back** in We Found Love. You cannot
    speak in your innate schizophrenia? Why do you try so hard to look
    like my aunt, eh cannibal? YOU STOLE MUSICAL FILES. I NEED BACK MY
    COMPUTER PROGRAMMING you are not CROONIES stole from ME. I am not
    impressed by your screaming. Have you been sending those messages all
    over the pop radio? Your species cannot feel love, period. You miss
    something FUNDAMENTAL. I was in love and YOU stand in the way to even
    know if she was still alive the last time I called her. What are you
    going to do, send tribe after tribe after tribe to pretend you ARE the
    Occidental musical tradition? How many real voices you whished they
    got their pot back before dispatching them to nowhere? I NEED ALL MY
    14 COMPUTERS BACK. I NEEDED THEM eight years ago. I do not have to
    send to hell, you are already (in) IT. For all I know the WOMAN I need
    was killed while YOU and YOUR TRIBALS were plotting to steal the
    sounds they were hearing in your empty brains, MY sounds. What do you
    reply, another suit suits song like the previous one and the previos
    one and...?

    Danilo J Bonsignore
    Fabrizio J Bonsignore, Feb 6, 2012
  4. Yeah, OK, ld----1 and ld---1 are possible in C/C++. I bet those guys
    did not think of it before... !

    It means the C++ parser should be ready to interpret ld----1 and
    ld---1 with only one ambiguity: is it 1 or -1? Precedence rules would
    say that you read first the --decreasing operator bound to the
    leftmost symbol, then disambiguate to the minus, which can be either
    operator less (-) or the minus symbol in a negative number. As far as
    I know the compiler is supposed to assume first it is the minus sign
    in a negative number, so it has to be followed by a numeric digit, and
    rhs linking would rule in favor for the minus one concept. ; otherwise
    it has to be the minus operator and be followed by a (lhs) operator.

    I wrote ((ld--)) -1 just to be safe, but...

    Hey! ld----1, any other different language has such a legal string of -
    s? Looks almost like a comment.

    Any comments? Not so far? Then... my complaints are for real: and I
    disliked watching Rihanna vomittig so much MILK. Did she mean that
    babies no? THEY did nopot understand: VOMITING means that YOU are
    vommitted: an enhancement over Sartre s Nausea, not that YOU are
    supposed to VOMIT!!! It means? that I am vomitting her, but I am not!
    Nothing to do with future babies NOR (mind the syntx and grammar),
    with her being NAUSEAUS.

    Danilo J Bonsignore
    Fabrizio J Bonsignore, Feb 11, 2012