Host name query.

John Fitzsimons

A friend of mine wants to change her page at ;

http://newageexpos.com.au/

BUT when I try to access that address by FTP I get

"Cannot get "newageexpos.com.au/" host entry.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please ? What should the host
entry be ?

Or isn't there one ? Under .....

Hostname Management: newageexpos.com.au I see.....

No hostnames exist for this domain.
Create Hostnames
Please enter the Hostname below along with its respective IP address.

Hostname IP Address
................... ..........................

What sort of details should I put if that is the problem please ?

TIA.

Regards, John.

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc.

John Fitzsimons said:
A friend of mine wants to change her page at ;

http://newageexpos.com.au/

BUT when I try to access that address by FTP I get

"Cannot get "newageexpos.com.au/" host entry.

You need to contact the company that hosts that domain (the webspace
provider). They will be able to tell you what information you need to
enter.

--Tina

John Fitzsimons

^
Psst: try taking the slash out of the host name field.

Thanks Owen. Unfortunately if didn't fix things. :-(

I have got my friend to follow Tina's advice. That might help.

Thanks Tina.

Regards, John.