Hosting Wpf Broser application

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by asis padhy, Oct 27, 2009.

  1. asis padhy

    asis padhy Guest

    Hi..

    Steps to Host an wpf Browser Application
    1.Create Virtual directory in IIS
    2.Creat the alias name as in asp.net
    3.The security level should be in partial mode
    4.Browse the Path where your local folder is available
    5.now browse the appliction it wil be hosted by IIS

    Thanks

    kumarkmmca wrote:

    How to host a WPF Browser Application in IIS 6.0 using Vista?
    07-Oct-09

    HI

    Can anyone please tell me how to host a WPF Browser application in IIS 6
    0 using Windows Vista.I 'm really breaking my head to host it. Many problem
    i'm facing.Please give me a solution

    thanks
    kumar.

    On Wednesday, October 07, 2009 3:37 AM
    kumarkmmca wrote:

    How to host a WPF Browser Application in IIS 6.0 using Vista?
    HI

    Can anyone please tell me how to host a WPF Browser application in IIS 6
    0 using Windows Vista.I 'm really breaking my head to host it. Many problem
    i'm facing.Please give me a solution

    thanks
    kumar.

    On Wednesday, October 07, 2009 5:12 AM
    Andrew Morton wrote:

    Re: How to host a WPF Browser Application in IIS 6.0 using Vista?
    kumarkmmca wrote

    You're going to have to list the problems. For a start, IIS6 does not run o
    Vista

    Andrew

    Build an Anthem.Net Remote Scripting (AJAX) AutoSuggest Textbox control
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...64-f222ded907ff/build-an-anthemnet-remot.aspx

    asis padhy, Oct 27, 2009