    How can I convert it to a Google's sitemap file?

    Thanks,
    Miguel
    shapper, Sep 26, 2006

  2. You could use XSLT.

    Or you could write some ASP.NET code to do the conversion by using the
    SiteMap objects and the XML namespace.
    Here's more info:
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-US/library/system.web.sitemap.aspx
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.xml.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Sep 26, 2006

  3. just observing, but why would you want to do this?
    thanks

    Horace Nunley, Sep 26, 2006
  4. or...you could use the ASP.NET to Google sitemap converter:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/sitemap-asp2goo/

    A direct download llink is:
    http://superb-east.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/sitemap-asp2goo/SitemapConverter_v1.1.zip

    ;-)

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Sep 26, 2006
  5. So that Google can index your site better.

    You don't have to change/stop using your ASP.NET sitemap,
    only supply Google with a web sitemap in a format Google understands.

    Juan T. Llibre, Sep 26, 2006
  6. shapper

    shapper Guest

    Well, that is the perfect answer :)

    shapper, Sep 26, 2006
  7. shapper

    shapper Guest

    Juan,

    I also found this:
    http://www.newtonsoft.com/Products/GoogleSitemap/Default.aspx

    I tried but until now the file has not been generated.
    I really can't figure why.

    But I believe if I make this work then it would be great.

    Miguel

    shapper, Sep 26, 2006