HotSpot

esor50

I developed a java application using NetBeans on an old computer I no
longer have access to. When I load NetBeans on a new computer where I
loaded the old application's project, I get a reference error with

Problem: The project uses the Java Platform called
"Java_HotSpot_TM__Client_VM_1.5.0_06-b05", but this platform was not
found.
Solution: Click Resolve and create new platform called
"Java_HotSpot_TM__Client_VM_1.5.0_06-b05".

I searched my new computer for HotSpot but do not seem to have it. I
think I need to download a HotSpot jar and set it up as a platform in
NetBeans. Is this understanding correct? If so, please provide some
advise on how I can get HotSpot.
Thanks

Lew

esor50 said:
I developed a java application using NetBeans on an old computer I no
longer have access to. When I load NetBeans on a new computer where I
loaded the old application's project, I get a reference error with

Problem: The project uses the Java Platform called
"Java_HotSpot_TM__Client_VM_1.5.0_06-b05", but this platform was not
found.
Solution: Click Resolve and create new platform called
"Java_HotSpot_TM__Client_VM_1.5.0_06-b05".

I searched my new computer for HotSpot but do not seem to have it. I
think I need to download a HotSpot jar and set it up as a platform in
NetBeans. Is this understanding correct? If so, please provide some
advise on how I can get HotSpot.

Why not isntead change the project properties to use a Java platform NetBeans
already recognizes?