    - CAD file

    Having a hard time discovering the answer so far...

    Thanks in advance...

    Bobby Edward, Jan 5, 2009

  2. Bobby Edward

    Bobby Edward Guest

    Thanks. Is there a cheaper solution to easily calculate this? Or would it
    be difficult to do?

    Bobby Edward, Jan 5, 2009

  3. Bobby Edward

    Hillbilly Guest

    If you are trying to work with AutoCrap software their proprietary
    crippleware .dwf file format will tell you how many pages are in the file if
    you can figure out how to work with the crippleware they publish not to
    mention trying to find reliable up to date code libraries and documentation.
    Note the AutoCrap @sssholes charge over $1200 a year to belong to their
    "developer's program" where they hide most of the real documentation while
    justifying the sh!!!t they pull by claiming its comparative to Microsoft's
    MSDN subscription which is only true at face value because nobody needs all
    the other useless sh!!!t they throw in the bag when you just want docs for
    one application.

    AutoCrap has its own newsgroups and there is at least one group for Revit
    where developers use .NET. I would ask around there if you have not already
    but be advised, the company and almost all of the people it attracts are
    generally pompous self-centered @ssssholes so you will have to walk on egg
    shells and beg for help and then it will generally come with some smart
    @ssed belittling remark so be prepared.

    Hillbilly, Jan 6, 2009
  4. Bobby Edward

    Larry Bud Guest

    On Jan 5, 1:23 pm, "Bobby Edward" <> wrote:
    > Using VB.NET do you know how to calculate the number of pages in a...
    > - PDF file
    > - DOC file (Word)
    > - CAD file
    >
    > Having a hard time discovering the answer so far...
    >
    > Thanks in advance...

    What would be considered a "page" in a CAD file? And what format CAD
    file? Autocad, Catia, UG, etc?

    Larry Bud, Jan 6, 2009