    when i do above, it shows up as:

    ¿Por qué usar Google?¿Por qué usar Google?

    thanks for your help
    Mel, Jan 13, 2005

  2. Mel

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Mel wrote:

    > how can i display a latin block of text on my site ?
    > something like:
    > ¿Por qué usar Google?

    Latin doesn't use silly upside-down question marks. Spanish does though.

    And then make sure you save your document using a character set that
    supports all those non-ASCII characters (UTF-8 is usually a good choice)
    and make sure that your web server includes the correct character set in
    its HTTP headers.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Jan 13, 2005

  3. Mel

    Richard Guest

    "Mel" <> wrote in message
    > how can i display a latin block of text on my site ?
    >
    > something like:
    >
    > ¿Por qué usar Google?
    >
    > when i do above, it shows up as:
    >
    > ¿Por qué usar Google?¿Por qué usar Google?
    >
    > thanks for your help

    Try using &iquest for the ¿

    or &#191
    Richard, Jan 13, 2005