  1. Guest

    how can i get session with javascript only?thanks

    , Sep 7, 2006

  2. Sym Guest

    wrote:
    > how can i get session with javascript only?thanks

    Do you mean the session id from a web server, or session variables on
    the web/app server. I suppose either way you could use ajax to
    communicate back to the server. Tho easiest is always server side
    script to place it on the page for use by your javascript.

    Sym, Sep 7, 2006

  3. Evertjan. Guest

    Sym wrote on 07 sep 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > wrote:
    >> how can i get session with javascript only?thanks

    > Do you mean the session id from a web server, or session variables on
    > the web/app server. I suppose either way you could use ajax to
    > communicate back to the server. Tho easiest is always server side
    > script to place it on the page for use by your javascript.

    Under ASP serverside(!!!) Javascript is available.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Sep 7, 2006