How can I have Multiple Property Name but different category for WebControl in c#?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Nigil LaVey, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Nigil LaVey

    Nigil LaVey Guest

    hi everyone...

    would like to know how this can be done..
    How can I have Multiple Property Name but different category for WebControl
    in c#?
    I know it can be done using ExpandableObjectConverter.. but I just wanted to
    know if this can be done or not..

    CategoryOne
    CssText
    Text