How can i make a email mass sender with asp.net ?

Jerry III

Steve,

someone who wants to write a mass mailer in an ASP.NET page won't get too
far. They clearly miss the point of what ASP.NET is designed for (and no, it
is not mass e-mailing). Don't worry.

Jerry

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

Jerry,
It's a valid design to have an ASP.NET front end to a mass mailer
program. Gil didn't ask anyone to explain the nuances of multi-tier
applications, so that's not what I addressed.
If Gil has questions related to such matters then he can ask them. But
since you brought it up I guess I'll mention that a Windows Service or
another similar (separate) process would likely serve better as the actual
engine for sending out the emails, depending on what kind of volume we're
talking about.
If you have any other suggestions then why don't you post them instead
of spending all your time criticizing everyone?