How can I Make Arabic Web site.?

zahid

Hello,
Dear Friends,
I have to make such type of interface,you can say it a html form.
in which a admin can write arabic data and can insert that data or
recordsin database in ASP.
and i have to make a show.asp in which user can see that arabic data
in table from database on internet.

FOR english version i have make that project completely.

but i have to make that project in arabic also.
Actually client want this project in english and as well as in
arabic.
so that admin can insert data in arabic also.
I will upload that web site on internet.
i know how to insert data and how to show data from database.

but the problem is that,i don't know what r the requirments
to insert arabic data in database on internet and what r the requirments
show arabic data in table from data base.

Please tell me in detail for this purpose.
I have make all web sites in english this is ist time that i have to
make
arabic web site.
so??????????????????????????/

I shall be very thankful to you for this purpose.

ZAHID.

* * * Sent via DevBuilder http://www.devbuilder.org * * *
Developer Resources for High End Developers.

Mark Schupp

go to msdn.microsoft.com and search for "localization". there should be a
general discussion of localization issues as well as some articles specific
to web applications.

--
Mark Schupp
--

Arnold Shore

Much of the problems of multiple languages can be accommodated by committing
to Unicode and UTF-8 as its encoding. I'm doing an ASP/Access application
handling Russian/Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Hebrew in addition
to Arabic. Works well. (Even for English! (;])

You'll need to handle the right-to-left issue in addition to encoding. And,
of course, having the proper font on the client desktop.

I'd search MS and maybe Google for info on these, or else come back with
specific questions.

Arnold Shore